Fall Retreat 2021
6 pm on Friday, October 15 to 3:30 pm on Sunday, October 17
Theme: Anxious for Nothing
Anxiety can be caused by a variety of things, including social and academic pressures, past trauma, family or genetic influences, and chemical imbalances. During fall retreat, we'll explore how to deal well and faithfully with anxiety.
- In order to maintain a safe environment, all attendees must be fully vaccinated.
- Youth will leave from the church at 6 pm on Friday, October 15 and return around 3:30 pm on Sunday, October 17. Transportation to The Ark Christian Ministries in Converse, IN will be provided by school bus. Note: Please eat dinner before coming to church. There is no meal provided on Friday night.
- First-time: $74
- Siblings: $84
- Standard: $99
Prices increase by $20 and proper t-shirt size is not guaranteed after Sunday, September 26. Scholarships are available - just ask Justin if needed!
Registration closes on Sunday, October 3.
Adult chaperones will be Eunice Huang, Aaron & Claudia Scott, and Justin Young. In case of emergency, please contact The Ark Christian Ministries at (765) 395-3638.
What to bring
- Bedding (a pillow and sheets or a sleeping bag)
- Toiletries – including a towel
- Normal, playing, and sleeping clothes (make sure some of these are warm!)
- Bible, pen, and flashlight
- Board games and sports equipment to use during free time (optional)
What not to bring
- Appliances (such as a hot pot)
- Gaming systems
- Small pets