Children's Ministry Director
CCCI is a biblically focused church of multicultural believers located in Carmel, Indiana who love God, love people, and serve the nations. The church is made up of 5 congregations speaking 3 languages. The main campus has a broad spectrum of attendees bridging all ages.
The Children’s Ministry Director oversees a team of volunteers to cultivate a dynamic and safe ministry to children at the main campus.
- Agrees with the CCCI Statement of Faith.
- Fluent in English and experienced in navigating diverse cultures. Conversational Mandarin is a plus.
- Maintains confidentiality and exhibits a high level of discernment in interacting with people.
- Work as a part-time staff member, for 20 hours each week. This will include Sundays along with some flexibility through the week.
- In collaboration with the Family Pastor, equip the saints for ministry (Ephesians 4:12) by creating and cultivating a strong group of volunteers in the children’s ministries across all congregations at the main campus.
- Collaborate with the Children’s Ministry Director(s) or lead children’s ministry volunteers at other campuses to support their children’s ministries.
- Aspires to grow in humility and holiness.
- Leads people, builds teams, and provides them with encouragement, guidance, feedback, and follow-up – recruits, coaches, trains, and motivates the church.
- Develops relationships naturally and cares for those both in the church and in the community.
- Applies best practices in childhood education by: utilizing hands-on, age appropriate learning that is deeply rooted in Biblical truth, and creating a safe & nurturing environment where all children & parents are valued.
- Works well independently with personal accountability and with staff oversight.
- Enjoys administrative tasks and organization.
- Possesses a proficiency in technology and comfort with learning and exploring new solutions.
- Recruit and manage volunteers. Oversee scheduling and background checks.
- Select curriculum and provide supplies.
- Supervise children’s ministry activities.
- Communicate with staff members and congregants in a timely and effective way cultivating a healthy church environment.
Questions? Contact the Children's Ministry Director Search Team.